Senior Backend Engineer
- Architect and develop semantic knowledge base systems that power conversational AI engines.
- Build intuitive and performant REST APIs to modularize and cleanly expose platform functionality.
- Implement scalable information extraction pipelines that can intelligently scrape and digest structured web content.
- Quickly become the sole owner of critical path functionality.
- Contribute to building the most valuable voice experiences the world has ever seen.
- Strong Computer Science Training (4 year Tier 1 program)
- Feel free to have gotten a Master’s Degree too
- 4-8 years of High Quality development experience (shipping robust and bullet proof code)
- Demonstrated Innovation and Ownership
- You have worked for a company that built something awesome and meaningful.
Opportunity to be a founding engineer of a funded start up. Focus on impact and company culture, with founders who have been there before.
Here are the personal attributes we’re looking for:
- You feel ownership over everything you ship; you'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it’s correct. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, strong documentation, and proper test coverage.
- You want to better understand how computers perceive the world around us. You ponder about how to close the loop between human input and computational methods.
- A team player. You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Design sensibilities.You have an understanding about what makes software a pleasure to use, not only as an end user, but also as a consumer of APIs and libraries.
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.